Monday, October 18, 2010

Fit and Fab Ab's at 40!



LINDA MILO'S STORY:
I am 43 years old. I have been working out at World Health for the past three years and have seen the best results after incorporating a personal trainer into my regime. I recently participated in an eight week challenge at World Health wherein I trained with a personal trainer three times a week. I went to Endurance on 8th Health Centre to obtain a nutrition plan designed by Dr. Kevin Ashby. I lost 25 lbs and increased lean muscle mass resulting in the win of 49 personal training sessions.
My initial goal was to win a trip for two to Mexico but after the eight week challenge I realized I have a passion for training and challenging myself physically.

I will utilize the sessions to train for a photo shoot in mid December with the goal of having my picture printed in the FUTURE OF FITNESS section of the OXYGEN magazine. I will also compete in a figures competition in the spring of 2011.

www.endurance8health.com

No comments:

Post a Comment