Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kelsey Peck's Amazing Mom Transformation













"I am a very busy 24 year old mother of two beautiful little girls, ages 4 and almost 2. I am originally from Duncan, BC and moved to Calgary in February of 2006 .I have always been relatively healthy and enjoying staying fit, but I found a love for competing in 2010 when I did my first IDFA show. I found proper balance by staying fit, eating clean, and keeping a gym routine, and of course chasing after two little ones!"

#1 tip in staying fit and balancing being a mom: (SET A GOOD EXAMPLE BY EATING AND PREPARING HEALTHY MEALS, THIS WILL GIVE YOU ENERGY FOR YOUR FITNESS AND KEEPING UP WITH YOUR CHILDREN). Mom time is important time.

Yummy frozen yogurt snack

Greek style Yogurt

Cinnamon

Splenda

Blueberries

Blend together and keep in the freezer



www.endurance8health.com




No comments:

Post a Comment